I am nearing my first assessment due date for the term and am just in the process of wrapping my assignment up.
Fingers crossed I receive some good feedback
HI Matt, Step 1: Nice work with the blog and photo, looking good bud! Step 2: I’m not sure if it’s essential but here you could put links to your financial reports. I also noticed your assignment doesn’t have much in the section of the assignments titled ‘read your firms annual report: Identify clearly what your firm actually does’ there is a lot of questions to answer in here. Also your draft doesn’t have any links, videos or blogs to show that you’ve completed the section ‘Know your firm’. Step 3: Your Step three looks awesome. Step 4: I think your step four was really good. You didn’t just summarise the readings and you gave something of yourself and your personal reactions. Step5: Here is my feedback for step five and thank you for providing me with some. I hope the it was helpful mate overall you’ve nailed it Cheers CT
Mr Matt! Where is your assignment AT? I'm keen for giving (and taking) some feed back yeah?
ReplyDeleteI have received a new company, just finalising it now! Hang tight, mate :)
DeleteKeen on flinging feedback both ways also!
HI Matt,
ReplyDeleteStep 1: Nice work with the blog and photo, looking good bud!
Step 2: I’m not sure if it’s essential but here you could put links to your financial reports. I also noticed your assignment doesn’t have much in the section of the assignments titled ‘read your firms annual report: Identify clearly what your firm actually does’ there is a lot of questions to answer in here. Also your draft doesn’t have any links, videos or blogs to show that you’ve completed the section ‘Know your firm’.
Step 3: Your Step three looks awesome.
Step 4: I think your step four was really good. You didn’t just summarise the readings and you gave something of yourself and your personal reactions.
Step5: Here is my feedback for step five and thank you for providing me with some. I hope the it was helpful mate overall you’ve nailed it
Cheers
CT