Hi Matt, thank you for your feedback you gave me it is much appreciated, I just wanted to let you know that your layout for your restated statements is very professional and tidy! it is also great to see that your balance sheet is still balancing after the process, I did pick up on something that you might want to just have a quick look at if you have not submitted yet... From my understanding of the chapter your comprehensive net profit after tax (CI) on your income statement has to equal your total comprehensive income on your statement of changes in equity. I realised that the copy of my spreadsheet that you reviewed showed that I also made that mistake I have since gone through it all again and now have a balance. Good luck with the rest of your studies
Hi Matt, thank you for your feedback you gave me it is much appreciated, I just wanted to let you know that your layout for your restated statements is very professional and tidy! it is also great to see that your balance sheet is still balancing after the process, I did pick up on something that you might want to just have a quick look at if you have not submitted yet... From my understanding of the chapter your comprehensive net profit after tax (CI) on your income statement has to equal your total comprehensive income on your statement of changes in equity. I realised that the copy of my spreadsheet that you reviewed showed that I also made that mistake I have since gone through it all again and now have a balance. Good luck with the rest of your studies
ReplyDeleteMargerite